The Journey Continues...

Life is a journey, filled with adventures small and large. This is a small journal of mine... with stories, opinions, a little humor, even an occasional rant.

Name:
Location: Tertre-St. Ghislain, Belgium

A retired guy, enjoying life as it comes.

Friday, January 28, 2005

I knew there was a reason I liked "Junkyard Wars"...

While cruising a few internet web pages, I found a link that explains perfectly why I prefer the show "Junkyard Wars" to any of the "Survivor" programs. I thought I'd share...


Ten reasons why being on "Junkyard Wars" is better than being on "Survivor":

  1. You don't have to eat rats. You don't even have to catch rats. Rats fear you. So does everyone and everything else.
  1. Your torch isn't from Pier 1 Imports. It's made by Airco and it can slice a railroad rail in half quicker than you can say "Mind The Gap."
  1. You drive cool 4-wheel ATVs as fast as you dare.
You can read the rest here... Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home