The Journey Continues...

Life is a journey, filled with adventures small and large. This is a small journal of mine... with stories, opinions, a little humor, even an occasional rant.

Name:
Location: Tertre-St. Ghislain, Belgium

A retired guy, enjoying life as it comes.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Ode to a dead hard drive...


NEW LYRICS TO BEATLES SONGS - "YESTERDAY"

Yesterday,
All those backups seemed a waste of pay.
Now my database has gone away.
Oh I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
There's not half the files there used to be.
And there's a milestone hanging over me.
The system crashed, so suddenly.

I pushed something wrong,
What it was, I could not say.

Now all my data's gone,
And I long for yesterday-ay-ay-ay.

Yesterday,The need for back-ups seemed so far away.
I knew my data was all here to stay,
Now I believe in yesterday.


(found at www.inflection-point.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home