The Journey Continues...

Life is a journey, filled with adventures small and large. This is a small journal of mine... with stories, opinions, a little humor, even an occasional rant.

Name:
Location: Tertre-St. Ghislain, Belgium

A retired guy, enjoying life as it comes.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I happened to run across this Ramirez cartoon, posted at one of my favorite blogs... as they say, I was ROTFLMAO! With tears streaming from my eyes!



I guess you've gotta' live in Europe to appreciate the humor (though, I've got to say that the European cars are actually pretty well built... In fact I am buying a new Renault Clio in a few weeks). But the whole image of the sudden "expirationof the warranty" on the EU and the Euro, just managed to tickle my funny-bone.

And, of course, there is a more serious side to this, as there are a lot of folks who will suffer as this all rolls out. But still, this cartoon is priceless!

DRK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home